HSM V-Press 1160 Plus
Sliding Door With Handwheel Door Lock
With a maximum bale weight of 550 kg, strong pressing power and an absolutely high-efficiency level, the HSM V-Press 1160 Plus is the top-model of the HSM V-Press series.
With the rapid motion technology developed specifically for the V-Press series, the power consumption and drive power is significantly reduced and the same time the through-put rate increases. The cycle time is reduced with this technology by up to 40% compared to conventional drives. Due to special pump technology, the machines are particularly quiet.
- High capacity press chamber means optimum filling efficiency.
- Low-maintenance, sturdy hydraulics and hard-chromed pistons ensure long service life.
- Highly compressed bales which can already be marketed without requiring any further pressing.
- Configurations: sliding door with hand wheel door lock.
- Pressing power: 548.00 kN
- Bale weight (max.): 550.00 kg
- Hourly bale output: 1 – 2
- To fill the press, the upper half of the doors are pushed down.
- Automatically opens after the compression process.
- Opened upper edge of the gate can be used as storage and therefore facilitates the filling.
- Automatic start of the pressing process after closing the door.
- Easily operated.
Hand Wheel Door Lock:
- Counter-rotating thread for quick opening and closing.
- Mounted at an ergonomic height.
- Easy to handle.
- Opening aid for expansive materials.