The Blue Giant StrongArm™ TL85 hydraulic vehicle restraint keeps dock operations safe and secure during loading and unloading.
Trucks and trailers are held firmly in place by a high-visibility barrier-style restraint arm, and a restraining force of 14,545kgs prevents accidental separation from the loading dock during the cargo handling process.
The TL85 may be left engaged overnight to deter trailer theft.
- ICC bars are secured via passive engagement, creating less wear and tear on the restraint components and consequently lowering maintenance requirements.
- Internal automatic pressure switch maintains the arm in the locked position while in operation.
- Compatible with air-ride suspension systems.
- VersaLock™ securing technology allows the restraint arm to lock at any angle between 45 and 90 degrees.
- Perfect for applications that involve a variety of truck configurations, including those with bent or damaged ICC bars.
- Services trucks with ICC bars from 305mm to 660mm above ground.
- Horizontal restraining range is up to 305mm beyond the face of the dock.
- Should an obstacle prevent the restraint arm from properly parking, the arm will dislodge it.
The TL85 comes standard with a remote, wall-mounted powerpack, but is also available with a self-contained powerpack, to suit site conditions. May be wall or ground-mounted.
Intelligent Touch Controls
- The Blue Genius™ Gold Series II Touch Control Panel features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat surface keypad with unique touch sensors.
- Interior and exterior LED lights keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions.
- Audible alarm built into the control panel alerts the dock attendant to potentially unsafe conditions, such as broken or missing ICC bars.
- Audible touch buttons and keypad provide instant sound feedback to user input.