ANSI MH30.3 tested and approved, the StrongArm™ SVR303 is a low-profile, non-impact design with a rotating arm that seeks a trailer’s ICC bar via a patented, switchless technology.
Once engaged, it uses 15,909kgs of restraining force to secure the truck to the dock. Dual-acting hydraulic cylinders prevent lock-up and release problems.
The Intelligent Positioning System (IPS) constantly communicates the location of the restraint arm via a network that enables the integrated lights communication system to accurately display safety conditions at the loading dock.
Innovative Design And Operation
- A profile that is one of the lowest in the industry (203mm), significantly reducing the risk of impact damage.
- Vertical restraining range from 203mm to 660mm above grade with minimum 102mm contact space required.
- Horizontal restraining range up to 330mm from the face of the dock.
- A high-visibility barrier-style restraint arm that uses passive engagement keep an ICC bar secured, resulting in less wear and tear and a lower lifetime cost of ownership.
- An Intelligent Positioning System (IPS) that does not use mechanical switches and sensors to detect the ICC bar, resulting in more dependable performance.
- PosiLock™ dual mechanical lock system that guards against accidental trailer separation and ensures safe, reliable performance during all stages of the engagement cycle.
- Submersible: NEMA6 IPS sensor and double-acting hydraulic cylinders keep the unit operating safely and efficiently during wet or flooded conditions.
- Restraint arm dislodges or breaks apart obstacles that prevent it from properly parking.
Intelligent Touch Controls
- The Blue Genius™ Gold Series II Touch Control Panel features include an LCD menu screen, function buttons and a flat surface keypad with unique touch sensors.
- Interior and exterior LED lights keep drivers and warehouse personnel advised of safety conditions.
- Audible alarm built into the control panel alerts the dock attendant to potentially unsafe conditions, such as broken or missing ICC bars.
- Audible touch buttons and keypad provide instant sound feedback to user input.