Generally designed to accommodate 25.4cm wide by 26.67cm high door openings, the HingeMaster™ is a full-access dock shelter with superior sealing efficiency.
When barn-style trailer doors are open, the hinge gap around the sides creates the spatial equivalent of a 0.23 square meter opening in the building wall. The HingeMaster™ J-hooks seal off this negative space, preventing debris entry and loss of conditioned air. The result is a tight top-to-bottom side seal that does not limit access to the trailer interior.
- Interchangeable polypropylene J-hooks.
- 533mm projection.
- 650.6mm Hi-Tear vinyl base fabric.
- Durable head unit made from pressure-treated lumber and measuring 3556mm wide with a 914mm head curtain.
- Two vertical foam side pads with removable curtains for ease of maintenance.
- High-visibility yellow guide stripes.
- Replaceable foam bottom pads for easy maintenance and secure sealing.
- Cargo handling in climate-controlled buildings or facilities where high cleanliness levels are required, such as food, beverage and pharmaceutical storage.
- Bottling plants, automotive facilities, and other applications that require full access to the trailer interior.
- Extra projection.
- Galvanised steel head frame.
- Gussets in head curtain.
- Additional drop in head curtain.
- Tapered side pads.