Airbag Dock Leveller
The Blue Giant Airbag Dock Leveller operates safely and efficiently under the toughest conditions: temperature extremes, heavy usage, and exposure to caustic substances.
Available in rated capacities of 30,000 to 45,000lbs (13,636 to 20,455kgs)
Easy to Operate
When activated by the control station the air bag inflates, raising the deck and deploying the lip in a continuous upward motion. After the button is released, the bag deflates, allowing the platform to lower onto the truck bed.
With a minimum of six heavy-duty U-beam channels welded to the underside of the deck at dynamic impact points, preventing ‘dishing’ and extending deck life by up to 50% compared to competitor models.
The unified headboard system increases system integrity and minimises the risk of structural damage.
The Power Of Air
Air-powered performance is activated by a single push button control station thus requiring no bending or pulling on the part of the operator.
The high-volume, low-pressure (HVLP) air lifting system is an environmentally friendly alternative to oil-powered hydraulics.
Designed by Safety in Mind
The air bag can operate in extreme temperature conditions and withstand pressure without over inflating.
PVC-coated polyester fibres make the bag resistant to chemical or puncture damage.
The deck flexes under load to allow a smooth cross-docking transition, lowering the risk of worker injury and cargo or equipment damage.
The fall-safe system provides additional protection by limiting platform free-fall.
- Platform flexes up to 4″ (102mm) under load, maintaining full-width contact between the lip and the truck bed
- PVC-coated polyester fibres make the bag resistant to chemical or puncture damage
- Continuous one-piece headboard system intensifies the strength of the deck’s front structure
- Single lip hinge pin enables a stronger distributed load
- Mechanical fall-safe legs limit free-fall of a loaded platform