Air Cylinder Series Dock Leveller
What Blue Giant does best is develop newer, safer technology and applies it to the loading dock. The Blue Giant Air Cylinder Series Dock Leveller combines the innovative air cylinder dock leveller with the StrongArm™ SVR303A, an air cylinder version of the award-winning hydraulic vehicle restraint.
Secure and sustainable, the ACS is the industry’s first air-powered dock equipment combo.
Available in rated capacities of 13,636 to 20,455kgs.
Strong and Sustainable
The ACS is powered by an on-demand air system, making it an eco-friendly alternative to a hydraulic combination. The benefits of using air-actuated dock equipment include decreased operating costs, reduced downtime (where there’s air, there’s power!) and environmental sustainability, which results in a positive company image and eligibility for LEED benefits.
- The StrongArm™ SVR303A keeps trucks and trailers securely in place at the leading dock, preventing unscheduled truck departures and trailer creep.
- Operated by the Blue Genius™ Gold Series III Touch Control Panel.
- Features an interior and exterior LED lights communication system for added safety.
- Fluid-based velocity fuse limits free-fall of a loaded platform.
- Deck and lip cylinders use the power of air for safe and controlled deployment.
- Platform flexes up to 102mm under load, maintaining full-width contact between the lip and the truck bed.
- Continuous one-piece headboard system intensifies the strength of the deck’s front structure.
- Single lip hinge pin enables a stronger distributed load.