GMR Powerchock™ System is “Stronger, simpler, intuitive and engineered to last”.
“Restraining by the wheel provides a higher level of safety than the ICC bar restraint.” RIG bar can only support a maximum of 5,098.37 kgs while the pulling out force of a trailer is approximately 15,136.37 kgs.
Some of the benefits of this universal system are:
- Simple design, no maintenance which equals ‘Reliability’.
- Secures 100% of vehicles.
- Integrated safety sequence with alarm and safer with driver’s involvement.
- No downtime.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- No moving parts on the chock or ground plate.
- No lubrication required.